Methods of Payment/Donation:
1. PayPal: Admin@al-ilmei.com
2. Venmo: Admin@al-ilmei.com
3. Zelle: Admin@al-ilmei.com
4. Checks payable to Al-ilm Educational Institute: P.O. Box 3544, Cerritos, CA 90703
5. Cash/check drop-off on campus during school hours, or at salāh times: Place an envelope, with the student’s name written on it, in the “School Fees” drop box. Donations may be placed in the “Donation” drop box.
*Al-ilm Educational Institute is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization.
Much of second-grade students’ work involves building upon skills previously learned in the first grade. Second grade is a year of highly visible progress in reading and language arts. It is a year of discovery of the numbers in the world around us.
It is a crucial period for pupils’ learning as they become more independent and mature learners. Kids progress from practicing basic skills to mastering them and moving on to further developing more complex skills.
Kids dive into developing deeper academic skills. Pupils are encouraged to be more independent in their learning, depending less on the teacher‘s guidance and researching, planning, and revising their work more by themselves.